Here you can read my environmental story:
Every time my dad plays tennis, my friend and I are bored. We really don’t like staying there staring at a ball going right left, right left. So one day, while my dad was as usual playing tennis, my friend and I decided to have a new adventure. Every time I go there, I hear horses and birds. So i was really interested to see where all that noise came from. So, my friend told me to go and see. I was a little bit afraid, because I knew that it was not long before it was going to be dark, so I told her i was scared we were going to get lost. She told me I was right, but unfortunately she had an idea: take the dog with us, like this, the dog was going to take us back home. I nodded because she was right, so we went in the car, got the leash and got the dog, I was really scared when we were walking in the high grass. We walked a lot, and after five minutes, we arrived at a very high fence. I was thinking: “Ok, what a shame, we have to go back.” but unfortunately, she was thinking the opposite: “ Cool, I always wanted to climb a fence like this!”. I decided to follow her and after ten minutes, when I was at the opposite side, we forgot the dog! But fortunately, she found a way buy digging under the fence. We were really close to each other while we were walking in the woods, I decided to get the dog and keep it in my hands. While I was walking, there were spider webs everywhere, there were red eyes in the dark , there were branches coming down from trees, they looked like snakes! And there were puddles filled with dirty water and dead insects. There were strange insects and I could hear noises that i never heard before. We walked for what seemed a day and finally I saw a bright light at the end of the scary land, the dog named Gioia started to bark, she was attracted by the light. She suddenly got down from my arms and started to run fast. There I could think nothing but going and save my best friend. I started to run without thinking of the webs, the puddles I was stepping on. And when I was about to go in the bright light, Gloria called me telling me that she found Gioia, I was scared because I could not see her, so I decided to yell back at her to walk toward the bright light. After two minutes of shaking, finally they arrived. I decided to never leave Gloria again and to always keep Gioia on a leash. We were finally at the border of Scary land and Wonderland. While I was doing my first step in Wonderland, I said: “I will be the first person to put foot on Wonderland ground!! Oh Yeah!!” I stepped forward and there were butterflies all over, white horses galloping and green green grass! It was amazing, I never saw something like that! It looked like Paradise! I couldn’t see anything wrong with that place, there were trees very tall, there were ladybugs, strange but colorful insects that were playing all around. It was not that light though because it was late afternoon. The horses were not wild, they lived in a house not far from were we were. I was so exited, Gloria and Gioia were exited as well, we decided to go and see what and who lived in that house. We ran toward what seemed a farm and we knocked at the front door.
On the door there were again spider webs. An old man opened the door, he looked scary but he was really friendly, he asked us who we were and how we found him. We told him every thing. He showed us his horses. White, brown and black, they were all super wonderful. I asked if I could ride, he said maybe another day. I thought of what he said and I whispered to Gloria that tomorrow we were going to come back and talk to this man named Giangi. When it really turned dark, we went away hoping to find the way home. Gioia guided us, we went through Scary Island, dead insects, puddles, snakes and red eyes... and we ran very fast over the fence and in the car. It was perfect time because my dad was still changing in the changing room. When he arrived into the car, he asked us where we went and if we had fun, Gloria said we had way fun and I agreed. We begged dad: “Oh please daddy, can we come back to the tennis tomorrow? We really enjoyed today and we really want to go and see Paradise with Giangi, an old man that...” Gloria kicked me whispering it was better to keep it a secret. I said: “I mean old playground with a.. mm.. a ball.. yeah, a ball.. we had much fun with that ball, we decided to name the playground Giangi because m... you know.. well.. never mind, lets just come back tomorrow!”. Dad looked confused and nodded. We all went home and the day after I had the best time of my life with those gorgeous horses that unfortunately now are endangered because of what people are doing to them.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete