After six months in Rome,Italy, I am finally back.
I saw my friends after 6 months and my teachers.... the only thing I am really sad of, is that my dog Macchia, didn't come with me! He is really sweet!
Year 8 is REALLY different from year 7. I think it is MUCH more difficult! I mean of course it is normal, because the homework is different and harder. I think I have to put a lot of hard work in ALL of my subjects; even Drama (my favorite subject) is more difficult.. let me explain: last year I was really good in Drama, I had high levels, I focused at ALMOST all times... This Year, yes I am focused, but there is harder work: harder lines to remember etc. Though I STILL love it!
The new teachers are ALL friendly.
I am finding though, a bit difficult Art, because in this moment, we are finishing a drawing that my class started last term! I haven't even started to draw it, while my friends are finishing coloring it! How am I going to be able to finish such a hard thing in 2 lessons!?
Oh well, everything seems doing well... Hope it continues like this for a loooooong time!
Another thing I want to talk about is the school's changes!
Last year, we only got to go up 1 floor... this year, we get to go up 3 floors! And the classrooms have a password to go in! It looks like a TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL! The thing is that is is difficult to remember the codes...(Well, the codes are only for the top classrooms of Science)
This year I finally get to have a class with Mr. Lo! Last year I was so curious! This year I have him for Science AND IL! It's amazing because people have always told me he is a great teacher! I know this myself also because he told us he studied for many year in University!
No comments:
Post a Comment