One thing I hate about this world is Animal testing.... Do we really need another mascara!? And hairspray and and... I could continue till the end of the world!
We do awful things to these poor INNOCENT creatures! I think it is NOT right. People may say.. Well, if the don't test them, they test us! I say... THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! Scientist test animals on DIFFERENT types of cosmetics.. like (for example) Dior, Chanel, SASA! So many different kinds of different brands! I think that 1 type of mascara is enough! But other people say we need different types of (another example) lip-gloss.. we need large orange lip-gloss, we need thin black lip-gloss! Gosh we Ony need other types of things to make our selves PRETTIER! people don't you understand that we are pretty water and soap (<-- it means with no makeup)!!
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU ACT....
Quote I 'love': (It's not right to say I love though... it means that is TRUE)
"IN SILENCE THEY SUFFER.
IN LONELINESS THEY DIE."- http://www.marscandykills.com/
Whatch the video.. it says secrets of YUMMY candies we eat everyday... MARS Candy:The 3 musketeers, Twix, M&M's, Milky Milk, Dove, Starburst, Snickers, Skittles!!! I can bet you're thinking.. NOOO, they are too good!! I can't stop!
If you really want to HELP! THEN SHOW IT!. Before it's too late.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&hs=0QZ&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1067&bih=469&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=nW8SHe1-fvId_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.aboutmyplanet.com/science-technology/animal-testing/&docid=fC9Hr49RodwUDM&imgurl=http://www.aboutmyplanet.com/wp-content/gallery/animal-testing/Animal%252520testing%2525204.jpg&w=512&h=768&ei=hiEpT-z6BpGXiQfumb3cAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=458&vpy=25&dur=1253&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=29&ty=23&sig=116318921638088736038&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=93&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
No comments:
Post a Comment